We understand how frustrating it can be when your favourite toy stops working, and if you’ve bought your toy from us, we want to help you get your toy going again as quickly as possible.
Have you checked the batteries?
If your sex toy runs on batteries:
- Try replacing them as the original batteries may have run out.
- Some toys will drain batteries if you leave them in while not in use, so always take out batteries before putting away your toy.
- Check the batteries are correctly inserted - read the toy’s instructions to ensure you've put the batteries in the right way round.
- The batteries provided might be wrapped in a clear plastic seal. The toy won’t work while the seal on the batteries is in place, so you'll need to carefully remove it before use.
Some vibrators – especially bullets – are supplied with batteries already inserted. These often have a small paper or plastic disc in the battery compartment which helps stop the toy turning on during transit. The disc needs to be removed before turning on the toy.
Is your toy rechargeable?
Make sure you’ve:
- Charged your toy for the recommended time.
- Got the correct charging cable for your toy.
- Double-checked the instructions; a rechargeable toy normally has a flashing light during charging and a solid light when fully charged.
If you still need support
Please contact our Customer Services team by selecting Contact Us below, and we'll be happy to help.