We understand how frustrating it can be when your favourite toy stops working, and if you’ve bought your toy from us, we want to help you get your toy going again as quickly as possible.
Have you checked the batteries?
If your sex toy runs on batteries:
- We'd recommend using new batteries when using your toy for the first time.
- Try replacing them as the original batteries may have run out.
- Some toys will drain batteries if you leave them in while not in use, so always take out batteries before putting away your toy.
- Check the batteries are correctly inserted - read the toy’s instructions to make sure you've put the batteries in the right way round.
- The batteries provided might be wrapped in a clear plastic seal. The toy won’t work while the seal on the batteries is in place, so you'll need to carefully remove it before use.
- Don't mix different types of battery brands or mix new and used batteries, as this may affect the performance of your product.
- If you're using rechargeable batteries, make sure they're fully charged before use. However, rechargeable batteries may limit the power output of your toy, so you may want to try disposable batteries instead.
Some vibrators – especially bullets – are supplied with batteries already inserted. These often have a small paper or plastic disc in the battery compartment which helps stop the toy turning on during transit. The disc needs to be removed before turning on the toy.
Is your toy rechargeable?
Make sure you’ve:
- Charged your toy for the recommended time.
- Got the correct charging cable for your toy.
- Double-checked the instructions; a rechargeable toy normally has a flashing light during charging and a solid light when fully charged.
Toy doesn't turn on?
- Try holding down the power button for 5 seconds; this will power on the item.
- To work through the functions, press the functions button each time.
- To turn off your toy, hold down the power button for 5 seconds.
If you still need support
Click here to return a faulty item. Alternatively, please contact our Customer Services team and we'll be happy to help.