Where's my order?
All Ann Summers items, purchased via Boots.com, will be delivered via our Standard Royal Mail delivery service (3-5 working days).
If your order hasn't arrived when you were expecting it to, please get in touch with our Customer Services team. So we can help you as quickly as possible, make sure you have your order number to hand.
If you’re not happy with an item, for any reason, you can return it to us for free within 35 days of receipt for a refund. Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with all tags and labels intact for lingerie, and all seals intact for toys and accessories. Items bought as part of a set must be returned as a complete set.
There are a few things we can’t exchange or refund:
- All sex toys, where the packaging/box has been opened or the security seal removed or broken, unless the item has been returned to us and on inspection is found to be damaged or faulty;
- Lingerie, which has been worn, or where the hygiene seal, tags or labels have been damaged or removed;
- Hosiery, which has been worn or where the seal is broken;
- Items purchased as part of a set or promotion, but which have been returned separately or as an incomplete set;
- Face coverings, due to hygiene reasons.
You can find details of how to return your items to us HERE.
Can I return my order to an Ann Summers Store for a refund or exchange?
We're sorry, but Ann Summers items purchased via Boots cannot be returned to an Ann Summers store for a refund or exchange.
Can I exchange my order?
Boots customers can only return items to our Warehouse for a refund.
How do I return items for a refund?
You can return unwanted items within 35 days of purchase for a refund by post.
You’ll need to return the items in their original condition, unworn or unused, and with all tags and hygiene labels in place.
If your item is damaged or faulty, please click here.
Returning your Boots order by post
Returning your items to us for a refund is free:
- Complete the Returns Form you received with your order and choose a reason for your return. If you no longer have your returns form, get a new one here.
- Package up your items - labels, tags and seals intact - with the returns form in the bag or box your order came in, or a suitable alternative.
- Download and print a Royal Mail prepaid tracked returns label here, using the address below:
Gold Group House
If you don't have a printer at home, don't worry - you'll receive a QR code by email. All you need to do is scan this at your post office, who'll print the label for you.
- Drop your parcel off at your local post office or arrange a collection. Don't forget to ask for proof of postage, just in case your return goes missing on its way back to us.
- To track your return, click here.
For us to process your return as quickly as possible, make sure to include a completed Returns Form found on the back of your delivery note. If you no longer have your delivery note, download a returns form here. Don't forget to include your full name, email address and order number, which can be found in your Order Confirmation email.
How do I track my return?
Click here to check if your return has reached our warehouse. You'll find the tracking number for your return on the returns label in:
- the parcel your order came in;
- the email you received from Royal Mail if you downloaded one yourself, or;
- your proof of postage given to you at the Post Office.
How do I return a faulty or damaged item?
If an item you purchased is damaged or develops a fault, you can return it to us if it was purchased within:
- Toys - 12 months
- Lingerie, nightwear, and fancy dress - 3 months
- Gift sets, novelty items and accessories - 3 months
Please note, items bought as part of a set and where one of the items is faulty must be returned as a complete set.
For a faulty toy, have you checked out our troubleshooting guide?
We've got a handy troubleshooting guide for your toy. We recommend you check it out before returning your faulty toy to us, just in case this helps fix your problem.
What happens when my item reaches you?
Once your parcel reaches us, our Returns team will test and inspect your item, and if it's found to be damaged or faulty and still within warranty, Boots will issue you a refund via your original payment method. Make sure you also keep a copy of the proof of postage for your records.
I still haven't received my refund
Click here to check if your return has reached our warehouse.
Once your return has reached us, it'll take up to 5 working days for us to process your return. You'll receive a notification from us when your return has been processed:
Depending on your bank, refunds can take up to a further 10 days to reach your account.
If you still haven't received your refund after 15 working days, please contact our Customer Services team.
I've lost my delivery note or receipt
If you've purchased through Boots.com and lost your delivery note and want to return unwanted items, download a returns form here and complete it with your full name, address and order number, which can be found on your Order Confirmation email.