Track your order
Enter your tracking number on Royal Mail's website to track your order
- The link and tracking references can be found in the emails you receive once your order has been processed.
- If you're not going to be in when your order's due to arrive, you can also nominate a safe place for Royal Mail to leave your parcel, ask them to change the delivery date, or arrange a collection.
- All our Royal Mail delivery services are tracked, but don’t require a signature.
To track international orders, click here
Your order hasn't arrived when you were expecting it to?
ROI Customs Update - Edible goods
Orders containing edible products, including edible lubricants, are causing significant delays at customs for orders to the Republic of Ireland. Orders containing these items will be impacted and potentially delayed by an additional 6-8 days. We would therefore advise that Customers and Ambassadors in the Republic of Ireland refrain from ordering any edible products at this time.
If your order hasn't arrived when you were expecting it to, please get in touch with our Customer Services team. So we can help you as quickly as possible, make sure you have your order number to hand.
Remember, our UK delivery services will arrive in:
- Standard - 3 working days
- Next day - 1 working day
- Post Office® Local Collect - 3 working days
- Click & Collect - 3-5 working days