We’ve extended our returns policy from 28 to 60 days for both online and store purchases until further notice. It may take up to 10 working days for your return to be received and processed by our Returns team. Find out more here.
If you’re unable to send us your return because you’re self-isolating, as long as the return meets the terms of our Returns Policy, we'll honour your late return.
If you’re not happy with something you purchase from us, for any reason, you can return it to us for free within 28 days of receipt, by post or to an Ann Summers store. Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with all tags and labels intact for lingerie, and all seals intact for toys and accessories.
There are a few things we can’t exchange or refund:
- All sex toys, where the packaging/box has been opened or the security seal removed or broken, unless the item has been returned to us and on inspection is found to be damaged or faulty;
- Lingerie, which has been worn, or where the hygiene seal, tags or labels have been damaged or removed;
- Hosiery, which has been worn or where the seal is broken.
If your return meets our Returns Policy, we’ll be happy to exchange your item or refund it for you.
|Please note, we only accept like-for-like exchanges. You can exchange your item for a different colour or size (subject to availability), but we’re sorry that you can’t choose a different item altogether.|
If you've received damaged or faulty items, click here.
Return your items by post
Returning your items to us is free:
- Package up your items - with labels, tags and seals intact - in the bag or box your order came in, or a suitable alternative.
- Complete the Returns Form on the back of the delivery note you received with your order, and choose a reason for your return. If you no longer have your delivery note, download and print a Returns Form below. If you're returning items bought in-store, don't forget to include your receipt, keeping a copy for your records.
- Return your items using the address label provided in your parcel, or send to our freepost address below.
- Drop off your parcel at your local post office. Don't forget to ask for a proof of postage, just in case your return goes missing on its way back to us.
Gold Group House
Return your items to an Ann Summers store
We're sorry, but we won't be accepting returns or exchanges for items purchased online or from a Party Ambassador in our stores when they reopen. Find out why here.
International Returns Policy
Click here for our International Returns Policy.