Return unwanted items within 28 days of purchase for a refund or exchange in-store or by post using the free returns label provided in your parcel. You’ll need to return the items in their original condition, unworn or unused, and with all tags and hygiene labels in place. Find out more in our Returns Policy.
If your item is damaged or faulty, please click here.
Return your items by post
Returning your items to us for a refund or an exchange is free:
- Complete the Returns Form you received with your order and choose a reason for your return. If you no longer have your returns form, get a new one here.
- Package up your items - labels, tags and seals intact - with the returns form in the bag or box your order came in, or a suitable alternative.
- Download and print a Royal Mail prepaid tracked returns label here, using the address below:
Gold Group House
If you don't have a printer at home, don't worry - you'll receive a QR code by email. All you need to do is scan this at your post office, who'll print the label for you.
- Drop your parcel off at your local post office or arrange a collection. Don't forget to ask for proof of postage, just in case your return goes missing on its way back to us.
- To track your return, click here.
For us to process your return as quickly as possible, make sure to include a completed Returns Form found on the back of your delivery note. If you no longer have your delivery note, download a returns form here. Don't forget to include your full name, email address and order number, which can be found in your Order Confirmation email.
Return your items to an Ann Summers store
You can return your item(s) to any of our stores - to locate your nearest Ann Summers store please click here.
Please remember to bring with you your proof of purchase (like receipt, delivery note or screenshot of your order confirmation email), and your original payment method. We're sorry, but we can't accept bank statements or online banking screenshots as proof of purchase.
If you're returning an item in store purchased online using Google Pay, Clearpay, Klarna, or Paypal, we're sorry, but we can only offer you an exchange at the same value of your purchase. The same applies if you bought your items from Amazon or an Ann Summers Sisterhood Ambassador. If you'd prefer a refund, you'll need to send your items back to our warehouse by post (see above).
Any returns will be at the discretion of the store manager.